Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I am back ...

It has been an now-on, now-off kind of relation with this blog of mine. I have noted with eeriness that the typical gap between posts is almost 1 year! Can you believe that? Unbelievable ...

As my last post explains, my last hiatus was partially imposed on me. After relocating to USA, I didn't have much time on hands to blog my thoughts. Then something happened and I lost my blogs - You facing the same issue? Click here to regain control of your old blog posts!

Now that I am back, I am re-posting my blog from another site where I had shofted my blogging efforts just to show you the "next Google" on businesses ;-)

Hell I dont mind launching this "enabler model" of business and being the first to sign up as well. The blog article I am referring to is here. Or you may paste the link below:

http://ashishthakur.blogspot.com/2007/08/reuters-sex-swingers-are-serious-fun.html

Hopefully you will see me around more often now, writing with my kinda of typical posts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home