Friday, March 03, 2006

My German era ends and the American epoch begins

I wouldnt say that the time I have spent in Germany is an era - just 5 years. Like most of the things in this world, different perspectives lead to different opinions - I am no different! Since this is my blog, this is my opinionated perspective.

Its going to be time to say goodbye to Germany soon - Tschuß Deutschland! I shall be heading off for about half a year to US as part of my new job. There isnt much to write home about that, except that the heavenly powers above seemed to have taken a note of this fact and show me the severest winter I have known in Germany since my first visit in February 2000!

1 Comments:

Blogger Altavistagoogle said...

What part of the USA are you moving to?. I live near the US border (a 5 minute walk to Maine). It was minus 20C last night... Been like that most of the winter. It's warmer in Alaska!

Oh, and there is about 1.5 meters of snow on the ground. More in the hills.

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home