Sunday, February 15, 2004

It's the weekend !!

Its the weekend ... time to sleep in late and wake up late too. == YAWN == as per the norms, my wife gives me a wake-up call around noon (my time). she is in India and i am in Europe - nice place, nie people, too many languages - so her evening is my afternoon. thos of u in lang distance relationship would know how much this can depress at times ...

but anyways, she read my blogs so far and said that i needed to write more. she kinda liked the concept that i can leave her some notes, personal stuff that she can indulge in her free time - its like living in the same apartment and leaving love notes and sweet-nothings on the refrigerator (especially when the couple works mutually exclusive hours) ... i found that analogy cute ;-)

Damned be the people who cant get their acts right and then i have to spend my weekends working for some of their really boring/brainless ideas and implementations. i am mumbling coz i spent my saturday in office yesterday (along with some 12 equally disgruntled colleagues). if i could buy brains and common sense over a retail counter, trust me i would give some of these guys BUMPER gift certificates.

but anyways, it was my sister who broke my slumber with an early morning fone-call (she lives in a different timezone as compared to me or my wife). I love you sis, but why on a Sunday morning? Boo hoo ... and what does she wanna know? name a few good brands of men's perfumes !! Eeeeegaaaaad :-(

On a sunday morning (as i post this over a cup of evening coffee), i really dont know how i smell ... Hmmmmmmm - he he he he ...