Friday, February 27, 2004

It's been a while ...

Its been a while since i wrote anything - but its been quite a lot of thinking i have been doing ... now should i share it with u all or should i refrain from boring u ... now this raises another question for me. who am i blogging for? you people out there ... or for myself (refer my first posting) .... Hmmmmm. I guess thats a rhetorical question - at this point you may stop reading if (a) you dont know the answer (b) if you are not interested in reading further

maybe i am writing coz its theraputic or i just have the urge to write something (maybe its the creative side in me wanting to break out and bring a change to my otherwise mundane and routine life) or am i desperate for a solution? what is it ... its confusing, its frustrating, its .... LIFE !! i am learning to love my life and I am learning to hate it as well .... the best part of the whole deal is this - i am LEARNING ...

i seriously believe that there are 2 sides/facets to everything - we live in a multi-dimensional world .... somethings may be one dimensional - not life - NO SIR :-| not life . i believe that its alteast 2 dimensional if not anything else ... you see I am a man of science. i have studied the sciences in school and college. i have studied them deep enuff to be deemed fit to qualify as an Engineer ... i need proof, i need reason, logic and convincing before i can agree ... but then i dont crunch numbers/theories enuff coz somewhere i realise that this is not life ... Life cannot be defined as an equation resulting from any hypotheses ... there is more ... the most beautiful thing in LIFE is the people and the experiences that we go thru ...

Something that really stared me in the face from a friend's email - his signature ... 3 simple lines that carried enuff reason and logic to justify to anyone (open enuff to believe) the beauty of this flawed human existence. the lines were: If to err is human and to forgive divine ... if no one is perfect, then I am the perfect HUMAN and I am proud of it !!

its been quite a while since I have felt relaxed - these 3 lines gave me a reason to relax ... and think .... till the next blog posting atleast ... and that may come sooner than i may think (no i m not advertising) ...